Abena's Zinc Oxide Spray protects and regenerates the skin, promoting a natural skin restoration for up to 24 hours. Thanks to its spray applicator friction is minimized and the applicator also helps to prevent contamination.
The Zinc Oxide Spray helps to improve skin barrier over time, resulting in hydrated skin that is protected against potential irritants (for example urine). Zinc Oxide is known for its antiseptic properties and the spray has been designed to help sooth irritated skin.
- 4% Zinc Oxide Spray should be used where redness is detected and the first signs of IAD* are visible
- 10% Zinc Oxide Spray helps skin recover more rapidly compared to no treatment. This product is suitable where moderate IAD is present
- Contains Calendula and Chamomile known to soothe, calm and promote the natural recovery of the skin
- Sprays a perfectly thin layer because of Thin Layer Technology
- Shake well before use
- Use a spraying distance of approximately 5 to 10 cm. It is not necessary to further rub in the cream
- Use at every Continence pad change
- Dosage according to need
- Do not apply on cracked or broken skin
- No colourants or perfume
*IAD refers to Incontinence Associated Dermatitis. Learn more here.