Every day 400 million people all over the world live with involuntary urine leakage – also termed ‘incontinence’. We deal with incontinence every day and our mission is to improve the everyday life of people with incontinence.
There are many challenges associated with incontinence and it’s a subject that is often not discussed. Our aim is to increase awareness of incontinence and its impact, and to enhance the quality of life for those who experience incontinence.
Tell us your story about male incontinence, let us know what helped you or what would make life easier.
1. The promoter is Bunzl Outsourcing Services ABN 99 007 286 133 whose registered office is at 1/52 Fox Drive, Dandenong South, VIC, 3175.
2. The competition is open to residents of VIC, NSW, QLD, NT, WA, SA, TAS.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.abena.com.au/abena-mens-health-web-comp
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Saturday, 30th September 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competitions and how to enter are as follows:
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is 1 half day fishing experience for 2 people in the winner’s local area. The winner will be responsible for arranging transport to and from the location of the experience.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
12. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promotor.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will take place.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. No personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be published in any public forum.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bunzl Outsourcing Services and Abena and not to any other party.